#PUISI - The Sweetest Misery



The first time i saw you in January
I dunno why we're so full of chemistry
After that your name always written on my diary
And i realized that i've fallin' love with you, oh sorry

Then suddenly all about you becomes my favorite mystery
Thinking about why do i feel so extra ordinary
About all of my dreams i wanna soon will be our love story
You have to know that i really wanna you to be my sanctuary

My tears always comes out cause full of worry
You fillin' up my heart with a beautiful poetry
How can you stuck in my mind like a geometry?
And right now i wanna you disappear from my memory





By UDR
16 Juli 2019

1 komentar:

  1. mari gabung bersama kami di Aj0QQ*c0M
    BONUS CASHBACK 0.3% setiap senin
    BONUS REFERAL 20% seumur hidup.

    BalasHapus

Recent Post